1.0 Use of your personal information/security
1.1 It is important for you to know that we may use some of the personal information provided by you during the use of this website (keatingsupercars.co.uk) and by using this site you agree to this use.
1.2 Your contact details will be stored in our computer database and this, together with other information provided by you (and this information may be supplemented by information we receive from third parties), may be used by us to:
(1) for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on by any of the following methods, including e-mail; telephone; SMS text message and post; and
(2) arrange and monitor any competitions we might offer on the website.
1.3 In order to protect you and our other customers, and us, from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other companies, other retailers and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
1.4 As regards the Disclosure of Your Information, we may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
(1) to other companies in our Group;
(2) to employees and agents of our Group to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by our Group now or in the future;
(3) agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs;
(4) to other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions.
(5) to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
1.5 We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
At Keating Supercars Limited we treat all your personal information as confidential. We comply with The UK Data Protection Act 1998.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.